Re: [disabilitystudies] Disability Tax issues

  • Maria Barile
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2001
      Hi Keith
      How nice that we all share povetization of disability all over the world.
      You got an invitation for the former political cal screw up. In Quebec our
      new minister of health has been heard saying that people who use the state
      resources should get a copy of their expenditure at the end of the year.
      What I say to all of us is that we need to realize that we cost and pay more
      for one reason and only one reason,those in power have built society to
      meet only their needs, services are structure oddly and wealth is
      distributed unfairly.

      Look at this, if I as a one handed person gets help getting my food prepared
      its called social service. when rich people do it its called class
      privilege. Who made such a dumb rule up? not me or you. They create the
      problem let them pay the price.
      Send back the invitation and ask them to send you the cost of the plate, to
      even out the extra cost you endure for their errors.