Re: Tribute Album for Ian Dury

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2001
      Ian Dury was a Polio survivor who died last year.

      He was also a great songwriter, performer (who did songs about
      disability issues) a great artist and actor. A great person.

      One of his songs was banned oby the BBC because of disability
      content. That was in 1981.

      I was honoured to meet him twice.

      Check his name in GOGGLE.

      Keith

      --- In disabilitystudies@y..., "Maria Barile" <mariab@c...> wrote:
      > Hi Keith
      > sorry for my lack of knowledge what do the Beatles have to do with
      > disability, I don't understand?
      > Maria

      beatles.shu.smolensk.su/millennium/news/00_oct/19_music365_news_48275.