[disabilitystudies] Welcome to DisabilityHistoryStudies

  • keith armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 1999
      Hi,

      For those interested in studying the histories of the disability community and our gadgets

      There is not much information about our histories although we exist within every community in the world and we have been on this planet since humanity lived in the caves, Share your knowledge and have fun in learning something that modern text books seem to miss out.

      Cheers,

      keith armstrong

      Disability Fact No.1.
      Every bus in Denver, USA was accessible to wheelchair users by June 6th,1982.