Piss on Pity

  • Alan Holdsworth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      PISS ON PITY

      21 years the shirt that made history is back. You either love it or hate it. It’s got attitude and it has changed attitudes and if you love it you got to have it. In the early ‘90s disabled people protested about the patronizing images that were being shown on TV in the UK especially the ITV Telethon. 2000 people showed up outside the TV studios some wearing this shirt. The show was cancelled attitudes were changed and 3 years later antidiscrimination legislation was passed in the UK. Since then PISS on PITY has become a worldwide slogan for disabled people and I believe the most sold and now most sought after shirt, We sold an original for 2000$. If you are a disabled person just wearing this shirt stops you being patronized. It also opens up a lot of discussion. So come on get yours and wear it with pride. Gandhi wore a loincloth. Pissed off cripps wear this shirt!!

      How to get yours
      Prices are 15$ US or 15 Pounds UK this includes all postage etc. Email me at adaptdan@... with where you want it delivered and Ill send you a pay pal invoice or the address where to send checks depending on where you live. Allow 7 to 10 days for delivery once you’ve paid.

      Please tell me your size from Sm Md Lg Xl XXL XXXL
      Get ordering!!! Discounts for bulk orders by negotiation.