audio tape of a recording of a London Disability Arts event - free download

  • yourkamden
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012
      I recently found an hour long audio tape of a live recording of a London Disability Arts event. The recording dates back to the 1980's although I'm not sure of the venue or the year it was recorded in. While the recording is not perfect, but it is listenable. I have transferred it to a MP3 file and the recording is available for educational or research purposes on free download although the copyright remains with the performers themselves. I intend to keep the file available for the next two weeks only.

      <http://soundcloud.com/user8580052/ldaf-event/s-lf6O1>