Neurofibromatosis (type I and II) and schwannomatosis support group meeting

  • Glenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2011
      Neurofibromatosis (type I and II) and schwannomatosis support group meeting
      We hope to see many familiar and new faces at our meeting
      By popular request we will be discussing coping with visible physical differences and invisible health challenges as well as the best ways to support your family members who have NF1, NF2, or schwannomatosis while maintaining your own health and sanity.  Hopefully a guest speaker or two will be joining us.  As always, there will be plenty of time to meet and share with others.
      Kory
      Wednesday June 22nd at 7-8:30 PM
      Location of meeting
      Legacy Good Samaritan
      Wilcox Room 102
      2211 NW Marshall
      Portland, OR
      USA
      There is free parking in the garages and the hospital is on mass transit routes.

      Please feel free to contact me with any questions and pass this on to anyone you think might be interested in joining us.

      If you would like to pencil our upcoming dates in on your calendar, we are also meeting on 8/17 and 10/19.  Hopefully we will also soon here about a summer picnic as well.