How to find the trucker in the documentary, Big Rig, with Grave's disease

  • Biblitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      Hope you are well and so on.

      I've got a problem at the moment and need ideas. I was very moved by a trucker in Doug Pray's documentary film, Big Rig, who was still driving in spite of Grave's disease after being denied disability benefits. I feel could get the decision overturned if only I could find him but how?

      I've tried writing to Pray's LA publicist but no joy. Similarly, I've written to everyone I can think of at Sirius/XM Trucking radio asking to put it out on the air that he should contact me to get the appeal started. Sirius isn't responsive ... yet.

      Any other ideas?

      Truckers are identified in the film only by first name so I have no idea where to start aside from the above.

      All ideas most gratefully received.

      Louise as per ASKBiblitz.com
      Vanc-Hooverville, B.C.
      Where gentrification via inaccessible, market housing is creating an ever-expanding underclass.

      P.S. Anyone out there with Grave's disease who has fought a legal battle to obtain benefits? I'd be glad to hear from you about it!