listen to this, if you can

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2007
      <http://www.luver.com>

      enjoy

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 28, 2007
        Thanks very much, Keith!  It's taking up just about all of our broadband but interesting nonetheless. Have you an interest in the outfit beyond the personal?

        Louise

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 29, 2007

          the net station is run by a wheelchair user who uses a letter board to
          communicate. Frank Moore is also running as an independent for
          President of the USA.

          Keith

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 30, 2007
            Wowsers!  You have such interesting friends, Keith.

            Keith Armstrong <keith.armstrong12@...> wrote:
            Louise

            the net station is run by a wheelchair user who uses a letter board to
            communicate. Frank Moore is also running as an independent for
            President of the USA.

            Keith

            --- In disabilitystudies@ yahoogroups. com, lm murray <lmm789@...> wrote:

            > Thanks very much, Keith! It's taking up just about all of our
            broadband but interesting nonetheless. Have you an interest in the
            outfit beyond the personal?

            > Louise
            >
            > Keith Armstrong <keith.armstrong12@ ...> wrote:
            > <http://www.luver. com>
            >
            > enjoy
            >
            > Keith
            >

            > ------------ --------- --------- ---

            Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 30, 2007
              Anyone is better than Bush and his death culture and the madness of
              Christian terrorism against the humanity of our planet.

              Keith

              PS i have never met Frank Moore, however he makes far more sense than
              Bush and poodle Blair/Brown etc and their death culture only wanting
              to give death to anyone who opposes their madness. They murder many
              children, including those of 3 million civilians murdered in Vietnam
              and the victims of 71 other countries invaded by the USA since the end
              of the second world war. War crimes of which the criminals are still
              waiting their public trial...

              Remember most 'cowboy' movies are a celebration of ethnic cleaning.

              <http://www.frankmooreforpresident08.com>

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 31, 2007
                Speculate for me, Keith: We figure the Busher must have had something on Blair to get him to cave to the Afghan and Iraq 'missions.' especially after the comparatively mature way Britain handled the transit bombings a few years back. ... but what? What has the media said about this if anything? What can our favorite poodle have done that would have made him risk so many innocents in return for a relationship with -- well, you said it?  And what do you think of Washington's newest Republican, ex-pat Chris Hitchens?  One of my favorite people despite his strange new affiliations. One imagines he will shake them up a tad.  I am a sucker for his deep and unabiding hatred of Kissinger, that evil little troll!

                Affectionately,

                Louise

                Keith Armstrong <keith.armstrong12@...> wrote:
                Anyone is better than Bush and his death culture and the madness of
                Christian terrorism against the humanity of our planet.

                Keith

                PS i have never met Frank Moore, however he makes far more sense than
                Bush and poodle Blair/Brown etc and their death culture only wanting
                to give death to anyone who opposes their madness. They murder many
                children, including those of 3 million civilians murdered in Vietnam
                and the victims of 71 other countries invaded by the USA since the end
                of the second world war. War crimes of which the criminals are still
                waiting their public trial...

                Remember most 'cowboy' movies are a celebration of ethnic cleaning.

                <http://www.frankmoo reforpresident08 .com>

                --- In disabilitystudies@ yahoogroups. com, lm murray <lmm789@...> wrote:

                > Wowsers! You have such interesting friends, Keith.
                >
                > Keith Armstrong <keith.armstrong12@ ...> wrote: Louise
                >
                > the net station is run by a wheelchair user who uses a letter board to
                > communicate. Frank Moore is also running as an independent for
                > President of the USA.
                >
                > Keith
                >
                > --- In disabilitystudies@ yahoogroups. com, lm murray <lmm789@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Thanks very much, Keith! It's taking up just about all of our
                > broadband but interesting nonetheless. Have you an interest in the
                > outfit beyond the personal?
                > >
                > > Louise
                > >
                > > Keith Armstrong <keith.armstrong12@ > wrote:
                > > <http://www.luver. com>