Re: [disabilitystudies] johnny crescendo release first album for 10 years

  • Alan Holdsworth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2007
      type ouch into your search engine the podcast has just gone online soyou can hear it now!

      lm murray <lmm789@...> wrote:
      Hi Adaptdan,

      Can't get the podcast link to open... and I want to be ready for Friday (when?).

      Louise

      adaptdan <adaptdan@yahoo. com> wrote:
      ROLLOVER is Johnny Crescendo's 4th album and the first for 10 years. Johnny Crescendo is probably the worlds leading Disability Arts singer songwriter. This exciting long awaited new work deals with war veterans, disabled mothers who have their children taken away, being too embarrassed to dance, the disabled people's fight against being put into institutions, disability pride, taking action and freedom. On the CD is a 16 page publisher file newsletter with all the words pics and more. Made with his collaborator of over 15 years, Andy Morgan from Hackney London. The album is Johnny at his best both vocally and on the harmonica where he explores the instrument in new directions in particular on Wheelchair Waltz. If you've never heard Disability Arts here is the master. If you want to know what disabled people are really thinking here it is. The CD is an excellent educational resource for 13 yrs and up teachers who can use the words and music to raise important disability issues in the classroom.

      To get a copy or book johnny for a performance or interview you can email adaptdan@yahoo. com directly
      or phone 001 215 633 0193 or go to EBAY and type Johnny Crescendo in the search engine. We are prepared to negotiate a lower price for bulk purchases.
      Please feel free to forward this email to anyone who you think may be interested. Please note one of Johnny's songs and an interview with Johnny can be heard at this link the BBC Ouch podcast due up this friday http://www.bbc. co.uk/ouch/ podcast

      current ebay link is
      http://cgi.ebay. com/ws/eBayISAPI .dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspag

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.