I need some help please

  • Anca Muresan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2007
      Hello again to all!

      Searching on the web on disability I have found the website of the QOL from CA (http://www.utoronto.ca/qol/physSensDis.htm). I don't have the financial nor the physical possibility (due to the fact that I live in Romania) to achieve the instruments provided on their website.

      If anyone has the instrument (in short or long version) or if you know someone who might have the instrument please share!

      Louise thank you very much for the websites!

      Anca.