Re: Excellent! Free Book uploaded to the Photo Section

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2007

      You are welcome to let them know about the availability of this
      report, I have checked their web site and all the publications they
      mention are their own.

      One short statement that I would add since this report was published;
      is that the Careline bus service closed on February 14th, 1987 due to
      a complete lack of funding by the then UK Gov. transport funders, at
      the time under Thatchers Gov. had abolished London Transport in 1984.
      However, due to pressure from the disability community and Transport
      for London the new body all buses in London are accessible except for
      the sightseeing services for tourists

      Keith

      --- In disabilitystudies@yahoogroups.com, lm murray <lmm789@...> wrote:

      > Keith,
      >
      > Strongly suggest emailing the outfit, ricability
      http://www.ricability.org.uk/reports/report-mobility.htm, (see a brief
      blurb about it
      http://www.bcdisabilities.com/bcdisforum/viewtopic.php?t=8&sid=378ca7efbb4d64b2b368ebb8437062f3)
      to let them know where you've posted your excellent booklet, a
      watermark, in my view, in consumer advocacy - brilliant in its
      simplicity and utility. Perhaps they'd pay you, too, and wouldn't
      that be nice.