Re: [disabilitystudies] AOL Ashley Poll and abuse of the mentally ill

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2007
      Keith,

      Just the guy I'm looking for.  There was a story this am. on BBC radio about mentally-ill patients abused in care somewhere.  Any details?

      And yes, these results are indeed worrying.

      Keith Armstrong <keitharm@...> wrote:
      Do you support Ashley's parents' decision?
      Results:

      Votes Per cent

      Yes 2,665 61%

      No 1,724 39%

      a bit worrying?

      happy new year to all

      Keith

      All new Yahoo! Mail

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2007
        All BBC Radio channels have their own web pages, nearly all have
        'listen again' features, my favorite is BBC 7.

        Keith