E-Card from Nilesh Singit

  • Nilesh Singit
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2006
      Hi,

      You have been just sent an electronic greeting card.
      It is waiting for you at our card site, go ahead and see it!

      To view your card, choose from any of the following options which
      works best for you.

      Just click on the following Internet address (if that doesn't work
      for you, copy & paste the address onto your browser's address box.)

      http://accessforall.tripod.com/newyear_2007.html

      Nilesh Singit
      Co-ordianator Disability Rights Initiative
      India Centre For Human Rights & Law
      4th Floor, CVOD Jain School
      84 Samuel Street, Pala Galli
      Dongri, Bombay, Maharashtra
      India - 400019
      dri@...
      dribombay@...
      http://dribombay.googlepages.com/
      tel: 022-23435058
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2006
        Thank you, Nilesh.  Same to you.  I think of you often.  How is the reconstruction proceeding in Bombay in the wake of the terrible flooding a few years ago?  I still have your organization's paper calling for input into changes in the building code to facilitate inclusion of people with disabilities. It's an issue I consider daily in one form or another at http://www.bccondos.ca.  Also, have there been any changes to the statute to clear the hurdle for people with disabilities to bring discrimination challenges? What were the top stories in your field in 2006?  Corporate media tell us nothing of Mother India.

        Louise

        dribombay@gmail. com

        http://mail.yahoo.com