Re: [disabilitystudies] Digest Number 517

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22 3:43 PM
      Great!  I look forward to a full and colorful report post-parade!

      Louise

      Susan <susanfitzm@...> wrote:
      I went last year to the parade and it was wonderful.it was a great day to be disabled! There were floats, cars, walkers, rollers,.Speakers, singers, and signers. Crafts displayed. T-shirts sold. Networking, sharing, mourning. I wouldn't miss it his year for anything!

      Susan

      http://mail.yahoo.com