      From: disabilitystudies@yahoogroups.com on behalf of lm murray
      Sent: Sat 7/25/2009 2:33 PM
      To: disabilitystudies@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [disabilitystudies] Re: FWD Lords reject amended law on assisted suicide

      Hi Marshall,

      I'd also like to be clear about that impossible partnership called two-tiered health care - it sucks BIG-time! Means the wealthy do far better than the poor. Always! Ultimately, people with disabilities experience the biggest service gaps . LOTS more about Canada's system in about three easy pieces http://www.bcdisabi lities.com/ bcdisforum/ viewtopic. php?p=419# 419.

      Louise