Re: Share your voice!!

  • breincarnated
    Message 1 of 442 , Aug 7, 2001
      It was refreshing to hear words from the higher
      side of the note for a change. I've been meeting
      challenged people thru the net and trying to offer support
      or at least a different view. It seems sometimes it
      easier to hide away and give in to self pity.<br> Its
      hard to remember sometimes, but, if you're challenged
      or not, there has always been hard times in life.
      There have been good days and bad. But the beauty of
      life has always been the ability to adapt and to
      IT�<br>ISBN: 0-75962-903-X<br>An inspirational book of
    • jeanne
      Message 442 of 442 , Apr 2, 2007
        --- In disabilityexperiencebank@yahoogroups.com, blue12047 wrote:

        > thank you for invite Yes it is. There is also a questioneer for ada.
        Amputee coalition of america. For a newly written standard of care.
        They should have a form but it needs now to be timly. I forgot what the
        date is I think it was early psrt of april. Still gonna finish by to
        night. talk later>??jeanne