TONIGHT: Last Chance to "F**k The Disabled" for Free!

  • Lawrence Carter-Long
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006

      Don't miss out! This is your last chance to RSVP for a free screening of the film "F**k The Disabled" starring Greg Walloch, Stephen Baldwin, Michael Lucas, Anne Meara, Jerry Stiller, Michael Musto and Deborah Yates.

      Did we mention there will be free, cold beer???

      An audience discussion with Greg Walloch will immediately follow the film. Free Promo DVD give away!

      We're received more RSVP's for this event than any other so be sure to reserve your seat!

      When:
      Wednesday, August 2
      Where: DCTV @ The Firehouse - 3rd Floor Screening Room
      87 Lafayette Street (between Walker & White), 2 blocks South of the Canal Street Subway Station.
      Time: 6:30 to 9pm. Screening starts promptly at 7pm.

      RSVP by calling 212.251.4092 or writing Lawrence@...

      Go to the disTHIS! Film Series: disability through a whole new lens for more information.

      For more info on Greg Walloch, go to GregWalloch.com and Greg Walloch's Web Log.