Re: Hello! I'm a new member here...

  • emil2010
    Message 1 of 138 , Jul 18, 2001
      I think the same I prefer Pitt instead of Austin
      but Cussler may think that Pitt is abit old for new
      adventures and decided to create Kurt but come on we all
      still watch James Bond. And � also be grateful if i saw
      Dirk in a movie what can we do for this?
    • cricks5
      Message 138 of 138 , Feb 13, 2002
        Pacific Vortex<br>Mediterranean
        nonfiction<br>Flood Tide<br>Clive Cussler and Dirk
        Cusslers' books in current order of puiblishing.