Re: Dirk VS Austin

  • jones_lambert
    Message 1 of 138 , Aug 9, 2000
      Personally, I think they should meet from time to
      time at NUMA, but as far as working together - no way.
      My husband & I had already been discussing the fact
      that Dirk & Al were aging & their bodies won't always
      heal as fast as before. To me Austin is a good way of
      keeping the fast action of Dirk & NUMA without totally
      retiring Dirk from the action.
    • cricks5
      Message 138 of 138 , Feb 13, 2002
        Pacific Vortex<br>Mediterranean
        nonfiction<br>Flood Tide<br>Clive Cussler and Dirk
        Cusslers' books in current order of puiblishing.