Re: welcome

  • Mr_Corley
    Message 1 of 138 , Feb 1, 2000
      Hello All.<br>I have just joined this club and
      just finished reading Atlantis Found. I thought this
      lastest adventure of Dirk Pitt was pretty good. It really
      hooks you for the last half of the book. It seems
      fitting that the first book you recomend reading is
      "Raise the Titanic". This was the first Cussler book I
      read and was really the first novel I actually
      finished. Too bad the movie didn't live up to the book.
    • cricks5
      Message 138 of 138 , Feb 13, 2002
        Pacific Vortex<br>Mediterranean
        nonfiction<br>Flood Tide<br>Clive Cussler and Dirk
        Cusslers' books in current order of puiblishing.