Whats that smell? Oh they're showing SAHARA

  • flintderick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 5:50 PM
      If you are a Cussler fan ,have every read a Cussler Book or if you
      have ever passed by a Cussler Book. Do not waste good admission money
      on SAHARA! The Hollywood brain trust has taken a property that could
      well have rivaled the Bond Franchise and blown it! Ok here is the
      skinny SAHARA is not terrible but it is not great or even good. It is
      like a luke warm White Zinfindel neither wine or soda pop something
      bland that seeps in through the cracks. This is the kind of forgetable
      action adventure fillm that yhou see part og on HBO at 3:00 AM when
      you can't sleep I passes the time but you don't mind missing the end.
      I won't dwell on the woeful miss-casting except to say Cusslers
      charecters are so distorted by the script they are unreconisable. Numa
      a group of Treasure hunters? Two movie and they can't get Pitts Branch
      of the service right? No wonder Hugh Jackman took a pass, as bad as
      Van Helsing was at least he got to do it in a comfortable studio.

      Hooray for F-ing Hollywood

      Spike