Who here has read the first book of his new fiction series?

  • cricks5
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2003
      That's right. Earlier this month, Clive Cussler released the very
      first book in his newest series. The series is called The Oregon
      Files and the book is simply titled The Golden Buddha. For more info
      on the Oregon itself, please read Flood Tide. Then read this book. I
      would tell you all more, but why would I spoil the surprise? Only
      Cussler and Craig Dirgo. Craig Dirgo was also the one of the
      coauthors of Dirk Pitt Revealed and a coauthor of The Sea Hunters and
      The Sea Hunters 2. i look forward to seeing even more great books
      from these two partners in high seas adventure.