Re: STEVE ZAHN AS GIORDINO?!

  • flintderick
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2003
      --- In dirkpittishere@yahoogroups.com, "jamesderuvo"
      <jamesderuvo@y...> wrote:
      > Man, first McConnahey, now this. Never in my life have I seen a
      film
      > so woefully MISCAST.

      I could not agree with you more but give up James , Dr C's PR hack
      has basicly told me get a life . They don't give a crap what we
      think. We are like the fans of Anne Rice, the studio didn't care what
      hey thought they just cast Tom Cruise. We are just the smucks who buy
      the books our views don't mean a thing. I just dropped out of the
      Cussler group.They seem to do what their told and breaking ranks with
      the "master" is not viewed with favor. Maybe I'll just stick with
      Dean Koontz.

      Mark