Pacific Vortex & Valhalla Rising ISSUES!!

  • br1an11
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2002
      Hi all, I I've got a real problem, and I hope someone out there can
      solve it. I just finished reading Valhalla Rising (good book) AND
      Pacific Vortex (really good book). Now the issue that I have is that
      in Pacific Vortex, as far as I could see, there was no "intimate
      moment" shared between Dirk and Summer Moran. So how can they have
      kids??? Did I miss a chapter in pacific Vortex, or not read between
      the lines enough??

      I really hope someone out there will be able to put my mind at rest,
      cause I hate to read a book that throws in a new twist that isn't
      supported in another book or part it makes reference to.