A messege from a friend who loves ocean

  • emadalmousa2002
    Message 1 of 138 , Feb 2, 2002
      hello my real name is Tom and i come from Canda
      ,(from Tornto), i wanted to say hi to all
      fans.<br><br>And i wanted you to help me because i need
      information about "Changes of the ocean floor"my topic in my
      research paper, so can you help me please .<br>Thank you
    • cricks5
      Message 138 of 138 , Feb 13, 2002
        Pacific Vortex<br>Mediterranean
        nonfiction<br>Flood Tide<br>Clive Cussler and Dirk
        Cusslers' books in current order of puiblishing.