hi to all Cussler fans.. :))

  • ezgi_f1
    Message 1 of 138 , Dec 2, 2001
      hi. i'm new here. my name is Ezgi, from
      Turkey.<br>i'm a fan of Clive Cussler. i first read Serpent. and
      by this way, i became a Clive Cussler fan. <br>my
      fav books are Serpent and Atlantis Found. because
      they both have hese great machines, computers. i think
      technology makes a book more eexciting, colorful.
      :))<br><br>who's your fv character? Dirk Pitt or Kurt
    • cricks5
      Message 138 of 138 , Feb 13 11:36 AM
        Pacific Vortex<br>Mediterranean
        nonfiction<br>Flood Tide<br>Clive Cussler and Dirk
        Cusslers' books in current order of puiblishing.