VALHALLA RISING

  • ohmss063
    Message 1 of 138 , Aug 20, 2001
      I just got my copy of VALHALLA RISING from
      Amazon.com today.There is a great photo of Mr.Cussler with
      his car collection on the back cover.Has anyone heard
      any more news about the new DIRK PITT movie?I heard
      that it will be out in 2003 and George Clooney might
      have the lead role.
    • cricks5
      Message 138 of 138 , Feb 13, 2002
        Pacific Vortex<br>Mediterranean
        nonfiction<br>Flood Tide<br>Clive Cussler and Dirk
        Cusslers' books in current order of puiblishing.