I'm curious as to why the new CM108 support in Direwolf considers the old (~2007) CM108 chip "good", but not the updated CM108AH and CM108B. That is, themfncooper
Nope, not on Twitter. The Airspy is definitely interesting though. I normally use Ettus products at work, which has an effect on what can be done within
Not on twitter ? uP boards and airspy mini Sent from my iPhonevk4tec
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 24, 2014
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.