Athletes and Weekend Warriors All Over The World are On The Program!

  • ussportsradio@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011

      US Sports Online Strength and Conditioning

      Serious Programs For Serious Athletes

      If it's time to get serious about your strength and conditioning program, you need a
      structured program tailored to your goals and abilities.

      Using the world's most powerful online training tool, I can design
      and deliver a 12-week strength and conditioning program fully customized to your personal
      fitness goals, abilities, and time constraints. Features include:

      Fully customized exercises, sets, reps and weights.

      Videos demonstrating proper technique for every exercise.

      Routines utilizing equipment available to you -- home or gym!

      Full comprehensive Nutritional Counseling With 7-Day Meal Planning.

      Personal contact with me anytime via built-in email system.

      Integrated feedback loop for precise program monitoring.

      For more information about my background fee structure and how to get
      started, go to US Sports Online Strength and Conditioning
      Serious Programs For Serious Athletes

      Just fill out the brief contact form to get started.

      Bodybuilding.com_Logo_12x60

      Click Here to help our team raise funds.

      You can visit our site at http://www.ussportsentertainment.com

      Unsubscribe
      To unsubscribe from our mailing list, click here.