Back Issues of Diplomacy World - 4 More Available - #60 to #63

  • dougray30
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2007
      Just a quick note to let you know that I have posted pdf versions of
      four more Diplomacy World back issues for your enjoyment to the
      Diplomacy World web site. In this case, the issues in question are #60
      through #63, which are the first four issues David Hood produced as
      Lead Editor in the early 90's. Check them out, as well as all the other
      Diplomacy World material available, at:

      http://www.diplomacyworld.net/

      Happy stabbing!