RE: [dimeadozenjazzforum] Cecil Taylor

  • Owombat
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013
      Hi Tom and all,
      sorry, won´t be able to attend.
      but CT is in italy as well before - i got this message:

      Cecil Taylor play a solo concert at festival "Ai Confini tra Sardegna e Jazz" in Sant'Anna Arresi, Sardegna, Italy on August 30, 2013.

      Cheers, O

      > To: dimeadozenjazzforum@yahoogroups.com
      > From: tom_ferrara@...
      > Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 14:05:09 +0000
      > Subject: [dimeadozenjazzforum] Cecil Taylor
      >
      > Cecil doesn't seem to be playing that much these days. He is scheduled to play the Willisau jazz festival September 14th. Any of our friends in Germany planning on attending and recording the concert?

      > <*> Your email settings:
      > Individual Email | Traditional
      >
      > <*> To change settings online go to:
      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > <*> To change settings via email:
      > dimeadozenjazzforum-digest@yahoogroups.com
      > dimeadozenjazzforum-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Flurin Casura
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013

        September 1, at 2 PM, Sunday afternoon:
        www.jazzfestivalwillisau.ch/programm/cecil-taylor-solo/

        I will definitely be there! Don't have recording gear, but Swiss Radio should take care of that.

        Greetings,
        Flurin

      • John C