Converting a video to a MAC format.

  • tom_ferrara
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2013
      Any know of any software that I can download, either shareware or trial, that can convert a video to a MAC format? I have a Johnny Griffin video with Michael Weiss on piano. I have been trying to make a copy for Michael, but whatever I used just causes the sound to be out of sync with the video.
    • f.baglioni
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 2:42 PM
        --- In dimeadozenjazzforum@yahoogroups.com, "tom_ferrara" <tom_ferrara@...> wrote:
        >-> Any know of any software that I can download, either shareware or trial, that can convert a video to a MAC format?

        -x)..I have a Johnny Griffin video with Michael Weiss on piano. I have been trying to make a copy for Michael, but whatever I used just causes the sound to be out of sync with the video.

        -x->Sorry Mr Ferrara, but I only would like to know 'more' informactions about this Video-concert of 'Johnny Griffin.+.Michael Weiss',,Where do they play?' is it a 'quartet'?? the names of the bassist.&.drummer,, and the 'year'..
        Sorry once-again, but I hope ..NOT.. to give you 'much' disturbs..
        Thanks, Ciao fabio ,Italy.