Any members in the UK that can record this?

  • tom_ferrara
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
      There will be parts. The first is the BBC documentary of Sonny Rollins playing on the Williamsbug Bridge. The second part is a 1974 Ronnie Scott's gig. I would love to see the Ronnie Scott's gig.

      http://www.mojo4music.com/blog/2012/02/sonny_rollins_beyond_the_notes.html
    • ensemble800956
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
        --- In dimeadozenjazzforum@yahoogroups.com, "tom_ferrara" <tom_ferrara@...> wrote:

        > There will be parts. The first is the BBC documentary of Sonny Rollins playing on the Williamsbug Bridge. The second part is a 1974 Ronnie Scott's gig. I would love to see the Ronnie Scott's gig.
        >
        > http://www.mojo4music.com/blog/2012/02/sonny_rollins_beyond_the_notes.html

        I can't see where it mentions the Ronnie Scott.
      • tom_ferrara
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
          Right below the first photo of Sonny.

          The documentary will be followed by Arena: Sonny Rollins '74 - Rescued!. Introduced by Jamie Cullum, this spellbinding live performance that hasn't been seen for almost 40 years.

          Check out a selection of screenshots below:

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
            --- In dimeadozenjazzforum@yahoogroups.com, "tom_ferrara" <tom_ferrara@...> wrote:

            > Right below the first photo of Sonny.

            Right, sorry I misunderstood, I thought you meant a gig BY Ronnie Scott.
          • ensemble800956
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 3, 2012
              --- In dimeadozenjazzforum@yahoogroups.com, "tom_ferrara" <tom_ferrara@...> wrote:

              > > --- In dimeadozenjazzforum@yahoogroups.com, "tom_ferrara" <tom_ferrara@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > There will be parts. The first is the BBC documentary of Sonny Rollins playing on the Williamsbug Bridge. The second part is a 1974 Ronnie Scott's gig. I would love to see the Ronnie Scott's gig.

              I'll do my best Tom.

              ike
            • Tom Ferrara
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 3, 2012