Bud Powell Trio 1964.10.03 Birdland, New York City, NY, USA (new to trading circles)

  • Bryan Reid
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2011

      Bud Powell Trio 1964.10.03 Birdland, New York City, NY, USA (new to trading circles)

      http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=338152

      Two things (18 hours after initial seed):

      1. Delete the additional copy of conception. I don't know what happened but it doesn't match up with the one in the FLAC Files folder. No one has reported any problems with burning the FLAC Files folder, so that's what you want to use.

      2. The good Perfesser Goody has pointed out that it's out of pitch.

      Please do not correct it. I am going to find someone to work with me on this project to do that work. I will re-torrent this once i have a pitch-corrected version.

      In the meantime enjoy what you have got.

      Bryan the ol' BluesFan