torrent software for Mac

  • Art Alexion
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2010
      I am mostly a Linux user. Been using a Windows laptop for work.
      Playing with a Mac to learn it.

      On Linux, I like ktorrent for KDE and Transmission for Gnome.

      On Windows, I like uTorrent.

      There are uTorrent and Transmission versions for Mac. Which is
      "better" on the Mac?

      --
      artAlexion
      sent unsigned from webmail interface
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2010
        I use Bit Torrent on my older 10.3 machine, its rock solid there.. and
        Transmission on my Snow Leopard machine, which does occasionally crash.