Bob Berg Cheltenham 2001?

  • jhc1music
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2010
      Does anyone have accurate lineage on this show?

      I'd gotten this in a CD audio trade a while back but when I checked it prior to readying a post I couldn't quite tell what the sourcing was (and it had no lineage). It's not obviously mp3 (and doesn't have all the signs of that) but it might be a digital broadcast or through a minidisk (since it appears to have a carrier signal in the spectrum). It doesn't quite look right though it sounds good.

      I wanted to post it for Diego in response to his many fine recent posts but don't have a read on it. Someone probably has better?