Seed reuest.

  • tom_ferrara
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2010
      These three shows were seeded on dime a while back. My copies don't play anymore. All the more reason to put shows oin external disc drives.
      I would appreciate is someone could reseed these.

      Al Cohn Feburary 24, 1983 Bull's Head Pub, Coventry, U.K.
      Hampton Hawes July 17, 1971 Parco Le Naiadi Pescara Italy
      Duke Ellington February 25, 1966 Goutelas Castle,Marcoux,France
    • dsgtrane@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2010
        The Cohn was one of my seeds and I still have it on my computer.  Will seed it later tonight.

        Will check to see if I have the others as well.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2010
          Thanks David. BTW set two sound much better set one.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2010
            The least I can do.

            Did you make any changes in the setup or levels between the two sets?  BTW, where did you have the mic?

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2010
              No changes what's so ever. It was on the stage. .