Re: Those that seed on dime may take issue with this.

  • jhc1music
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
      Speaking of this I saw them hop on the Wayne Shorter torrent today (their IP shows up in the client as SUGARMEGS so that's pretty obvious). By process of elimination, since they were on early, (the amount of it downloaded, the firewalled/unfirewalled leachers, time of entry, and the client used) we can be sure the DIME account behind this activity is: thartdyke

      I didn't look to see if current activities match up to what they're now streaming. I did see they haven't uploaded anything (of course).

      Not sure if that exactly helps. Seems DIME could figure out who these people are too.