Miles Davis 1985-06-14 Zellerbach Berkeley

  • Bill Dennehy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
      Anyone have info on this Miles show? It's not on DB.etree.org.
    • John Keisers
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2008
        --- In dimeadozenjazzforum@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Dennehy"
        <upkerry11@...> wrote:

        > Anyone have info on this Miles show? It's not on DB.etree.org.

        From Jan Lohmann's discography, p. 223:

        850614 - Zellerbach Auditorium, University of California, Berkeley, CA, PR

        Miles Davis (tp, keyb), Bob Berg (ts, ss); John Scofield (g); Robert
        Irving III (synth); Darryl Jones (el-b); Vincent Wilburn, Jr. (d);
        Steve Thornton (perc)

        Unknown titles

        [Nobody seems to have this. I have never seen it on any trade list.]

        --john
      • Bill Dennehy
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2008
          I do :) Garczar recorded it.

          I need to listen to it and see what the quality is (it's been awhile
          since I listened to it). If it's good I'll seed it. bill