SONNY ROLLINS 2 - Request for Seeder(s)

  • jalsimama
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      I know this is a longshot. I just got arround to burning some of the
      torrents on my hard drive to disc and realized that I never downloaded
      the second part of the Rollins at Carnegie Hall w/ Branford Marsalis.
      If anyone still has the torrent on their hard drive, I would very much
      appreciate an open window or two.

      Thanks.

      Ronald a/k/a relyles
    • Arto Pestemalcigil
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2005
        Hi Ronald,
        I can send you a copy of it in case you don't find any seeder.Just send me your address.
        Best,
        Arto

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2005
          Ronald--

          I don't have the flac files available, but I could easily pop the disc
          in the mail to you in the next day if you would like.

          Your old pal Brad aka budfox427

          --- In dimeadozenjazzforum@yahoogroups.com, "jalsimama" <relyles@s...>
          wrote:

          > I know this is a longshot. I just got arround to burning some of the
          > torrents on my hard drive to disc and realized that I never
          downloaded
          > the second part of the Rollins at Carnegie Hall w/ Branford
          Marsalis.
          > If anyone still has the torrent on their hard drive, I would very
          much
          > appreciate an open window or two.
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          > Ronald a/k/a relyles

        • jalsimama
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 2005
            I should have posted a followup reply sooner. Someone opened a
            window and I was able to download the second part. I think there may
            be others out there who did not even know part two was uploaded, so
            anyone who still has it may want to start seeding for them.

            Thank you.

            Ronald

            --- In dimeadozenjazzforum@yahoogroups.com, "doubledeuce27"