Derek Bailey & Cecil Taylor???

  • Joe36NYC
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      Maybe someone out here can help me out!
      I am looking for any Derek recordings, specifically DB/Cecil Taylor
      at Tonic in(i think) 2002.
      only the second of 2 meetings of these 2 giants-the first has been
      officially released.
      email me if interested-I have a ton of DB to torrent or trade...
      joe
    • Jeremy Scott
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008

        I don’t have any DB, but I would love to see some torrented somewhere.

        Jeremy Scott

        Research Assistant

        VAMS Group -- OR/Ed. Lab

        ITRE @ Centennial Campus