Liebman/Lacy duets

  • kreilly_aolcom
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
      Does anyone know if any recordings circulate of Dave Liebman and Steve
      Lacy together? I know they played together in Paris, just wondering.

      Thanks
    • Jakob Blumenthal
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
        hi kevin,

        yes, i have an audience rec:

        Steve Lacy - Dave Liebman - Duo

        42:20

        1987-04-13
        Firenze, Chiesa di San Stefano al Ponte Vecchio, 1987

        Steve Lacy,ss Dave Liebman,ss

        1 Title 8:36
        2 Title 6:26
        3 Title 9:46
        4 Title 9:22
        5 Title 8:08

        this is an audience recording and not the best one!!!

        jakob