Anthony Braxton DVD

  • Matt Endahl
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      I'm preparing to seed a DVD of the Anthony Braxton Quartet in Hamburg, Germany on January 21st, 1981. An audio-only version of this was seeded several months ago and I have since lost the info file. Could someone please send me the information file so I can include some of the info with this new torrent?

      Thanks,
      Matt
    • martinreh1
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
        Here we go:

        81.01.21 • Anthony Braxton: [Unissued / Broadcast Tape and
        Videotape]
        NDR JAZZ WORKSHOP Nr.:158 (Norddeutscher Rundfunk) TV and Radio
        Broadcast
        January 21, 1981 / Studio 10
        Hamburg, Germany

        1. Introduction [0:25]
        2. Composition 98 [47:54]

        [Composition, Anthony Braxton]

        Anthony Braxton (soprano sax, alto sax, tenor sax, sopranino, C-melody
        sax)
        Marilyn Crispell (piano)
        Hugh Ragin (trumpet, flugelhorn, piccolo trumpet)
        Ray Anderson (trombone)

        {Primary Source: CD-R; Videotape}

        http://www.velocity.net/~bb10k/CRISPELL.disc.html#81.01.21
      • empedocle70
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
          Thanks for this rare gem! Amazing! I can't wait to see this!

          Thank you very much!

          Empedocle