Re: Commemorating Albert M

  • dextranit
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 2, 2005
      I wish to find the torrents (of all these great Mangelsdorff Jewels)
      still alive at the end of august - Tomorrow I'll leave town for
      vacancy - Bye

      Dex

      --- In dimeadozenjazzforum@yahoogroups.com, "Joerg"
      <jbonelovesjazz@y...> wrote:
      > --- In dimeadozenjazzforum@yahoogroups.com, Johan Hauknes <johan.
      > hauknes@s...> wrote:
      > > I see that HR2 will have a gigantic hommage to Albert tonight -
      some
      > > 6-7 hrs of concert tapes and more.
      > > Someone taping/recording this?
      >
      > First I'm recording Mangelsdorff/Pastorius/Mouzon in Berlin 1976
      on BR
      > Alpha (TV), but unfortunately I won't be able to seed it here
      since
      > most of the audio has been commercially released.
      >
      > Then, at about 11.30pm I will switch over to HR2 and will record
      the
      > rest of the night until 6 in the morning onto the HDD of my DVD
      > recorder (wav format) and transfer it to flac during the next few
      > days.
      > Is anyone able and willing to help me out for the first part of
      the
      > Mangelsdorff night, about to start at 11pm?
      >
      > joerg
    • Joerg
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 2, 2005
        --- In dimeadozenjazzforum@yahoogroups.com, "dextranit"
        <tortellonialragu@y...> wrote:

        > I wish to find the torrents (of all these great Mangelsdorff Jewels)
        > still alive at the end of august - Tomorrow I'll leave town for
        > vacancy - Bye

        In case you find some of them dead already, just post a message here.

        Have a nice holiday.

        joerg
      • Roberto Barahona
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 2, 2005
          Dex, Sen me a private message, I'll forward a DVD with all of them on your return.

          Roberto

          purojazz@...

          <jbonelovesjazz@y...> wrote:
          > --- In dimeadozenjazzforum@yahoogroups.com, Johan Hauknes <johan.
          > hauknes@s...> wrote:
          > > I see that HR2 will have a gigantic hommage to Albert tonight -
          some
          > > 6-7 hrs of concert tapes and more.
          > > Someone taping/recording this?
          >
          > First I'm recording Mangelsdorff/Pastorius/Mouzon in Berlin 1976
          on BR
          > Alpha (TV), but unfortunately I won't be able to seed it here
          since
          > most of the audio has been commercially released.
          >
          > Then, at about 11.30pm I will switch over to HR2 and will record
          the
          > rest of the night until 6 in the morning onto the HDD of my DVD
          > recorder (wav format) and transfer it to flac during the next few
          > days.
          > Is anyone able and willing to help me out for the first part of
          the
          > Mangelsdorff night, about to start at 11pm?
          >
          > joerg

          Roberto

        • jazzcdburner
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 4, 2005
            Hi,

            I need to figure out a way to get myself a DVD of the re-broadcast of
            this trio, since it can't be torrented here because of Trilogue: Live.

            If anyone can accomodate me, I will make you very happy.

            - paul
            jcdb
          • jazzcdburner
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 10, 2005
              Nobody can help me out on this...?
              Please? You'd think there would be someone willing to help me.

              --- In dimeadozenjazzforum@yahoogroups.com, "jazzcdburner"