So lonely without you.....

  • Smile2u Q
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2014
      So lonely without you
      I feel so lonely without you
      I lay in bed just waiting for you
      Wishing that you where here with me
      Holding me closely as I fall to sleep

      I feel so lonely in everything I do
      Cause I turn around and do not see you
      I want to see you behind me
      As we walk around joyfully

      I feel so lonely as I curl up to bed
      No good night kisses
      Or you carressing my head
      All alone is how I lay

      Missing you once again
      In each and every single way
      Wanting to be close to you
      Yet I know that will not come true

      I wish that we did not have to part
      Yet our lives take us so far apart
      I know that one day we will be together
      Yet one day is not now and forever

      I miss you my dear as I lay here in bed
      Crying so softly I can still hear you say
      Do not cry anymore that we will be ok
      Yet right now I feel like my life is a waste

      Without you here with me everyday
      I feel like I am walking with no soul inside
      A zombie like person if you can call me that
      Moving through the motions of this one crazy ride

      I am so lonely without you by my side
      I dear of you being here right next to me now
      As I close my eyes and fall to sleep
      Someone please tell me this has not been a dream

      I swear that it feels like one day you are here
      Then I open my eyes to realize you are not
      Was it all just a dream that I woke up from
      It is so hard to grasp when you are already far gone

      Dear love of my life please let me know
      That things are ok that is all I need to know
      That we will make it through this together at last
      Be husband and wife happy at last

      Sean please show me that it was not just a dream
      That you where here with me and not just going crazy
      I feel like I lost you yet once again
      To this stupid **** government sorry about that

      I love you so much yet at night all I feel
      Is the cold lonely room that I choose to live in
      You are not here keeping me warm as I sleep
      I miss you so much please come rescure me