Hello, This is probably an old chestnut-type question but I have to ask it again if I have missed the solution for it. The only thing I can't complete email@example.com
Where do i find to the cat codes and it does have a place to enter them but never had to do that with any other program before KC9TWX Travis Taylor Onkc9twx
Thanks I will give this a try Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone ... See page 15 of the cat manual, seems to be TX 0 ; tx off TXkc9twx
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Dec 12, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.