No activity in last 7 days
DIGSSTV is Digital SSTV. DIGSSTV was the name of the first Digital SSTV program for Windows. It was written by Erik VK4AES. His most recent version is known as EasyPal and it uses the DRM mode. Erik also wrote HamPAL and it also uses the DRM mode. The core modulation encoding/decoding was developed by Cesco HB9TLK and is known as DRM (Digital Radio Mondiale). DRM means "Digital World Radio". Cesco has his own GUI using the DRM mode known as WinDRM. DIGTRX (ver. 3.11) is the name of the GUI written by Roland PY4ZBZ using the DRM mode. Share your experiences in using Digital SSTV here.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Dec 12, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.