unknown 12 carrier DIGITAL signals

  • mahogany2256
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 30 5:29 AM
      Similar in apprearance to DIGTRX carriers but 12 carriers instead of
      DIGTRXs 8 carriers. No identification given. Transmits for more than
      20 minutes at a time often - it seems - in response to Amateur
      activity. Frequency is 14.240.1. Ceased today at 1210 UTC. Is this
      a new Digital mode? Is this Amateur or interloper??? Chris G7OGX
    • Mirel Cardoso
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2004
        Can be CLOVER ???

        At 12:29 30/07/2004 +0000, you wrote:
        >Similar in apprearance to DIGTRX carriers but 12 carriers instead of
        >DIGTRXs 8 carriers. No identification given. Transmits for more than
        >20 minutes at a time often - it seems - in response to Amateur
        >activity. Frequency is 14.240.1. Ceased today at 1210 UTC. Is this
        >a new Digital mode? Is this Amateur or interloper??? Chris G7OGX
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • eaglezero
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2004
          Possibly that Ham Dream Mode...sounds similar to MT63
          for sending slideshow pictures...????? I have it here

          --- Mirel Cardoso <vk2bod@...> wrote:

          > Can be CLOVER ???
          >

          > At 12:29 30/07/2004 +0000, you wrote:
          > >Similar in apprearance to DIGTRX carriers but 12
          > carriers instead of
          > >DIGTRXs 8 carriers. No identification given.
          > Transmits for more than
          > >20 minutes at a time often - it seems - in response
          > to Amateur
          > >activity. Frequency is 14.240.1. Ceased today at
          > 1210 UTC. Is this
          > >a new Digital mode? Is this Amateur or
          > interloper??? Chris G7OGX
          > >

          > >Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • Rick Muething
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2, 2004
            It may be some experimentation by Barry Sanderson (developer of RDFT used in
            Digtrx) for higher speed modes.

            Rick KN6KB

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 4, 2004
              --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "mahogany2256" <g7ogx@a...> wrote:
              > Similar in apprearance to DIGTRX carriers but 12 carriers instead
              of
              > DIGTRXs 8 carriers. No identification given. Transmits for more
              than
              > 20 minutes at a time often - it seems - in response to Amateur
              > activity. Frequency is 14.240.1. Ceased today at 1210 UTC. Is
              this
              > a new Digital mode? Is this Amateur or interloper??? Chris G7OGX

              I also listened this signal there is more than one year,
              occupying from 14141.6 kHz to 14144.0 kHz, or 2.4 kHz.

              It is not Clover II, nor Clover 2000,
              nor Hamdream, that uses 90 OFDM carriers! :
              http://planeta.terra.com.br/lazer/py4zbz/hamdream.htm

              and it is not a new RDFT mode, because these will have 8 or 3
              or 1 carrier.

              Roland PY4ZBZ
            • m1pfs
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 9, 2004
                --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "Roland M. Zurmely" <py4zbz@y...>
                wrote:
                > --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "mahogany2256" <g7ogx@a...> wrote:
                > > Similar in apprearance to DIGTRX carriers but 12 carriers instead
                > of
                > > DIGTRXs 8 carriers. No identification given. Transmits for more
                > than
                > > 20 minutes at a time often - it seems - in response to Amateur
                > > activity. Frequency is 14.240.1. Ceased today at 1210 UTC. Is
                > this
                > > a new Digital mode? Is this Amateur or interloper??? Chris G7OGX
                >

                > I also listened this signal there is more than one year,
                > occupying from 14141.6 kHz to 14144.0 kHz, or 2.4 kHz.
                >
                > It is not Clover II, nor Clover 2000,
                > nor Hamdream, that uses 90 OFDM carriers! :
                > http://planeta.terra.com.br/lazer/py4zbz/hamdream.htm
                >
                > and it is not a new RDFT mode, because these will have 8 or 3
                > or 1 carrier.
                >
                > Roland PY4ZBZ

                Hi all
                Name here is Peter
                My callsigns are 3A1NA (Monaco) and M1PFS (England)
                My current QTH is Monaco (LOC: JN33RR)

                it maybe someone having a qso using the AOR9800.
                this device uses 36 ODFM carriers

                Here is a link telling you more about this device below:
                http://www.s106636181.websitehome.co.uk/aoruk_web/products/misc/ard980
                0/ard9800.htm

                Peter 3A1NA
              • dl8le
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 12, 2004
                  Unfortunately the link doesn't work at the moment.

                  73

                  Juergen, DL8LE

                  --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "m1pfs" <amateurradio@m...> wrote:
                  > --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "Roland M. Zurmely" <py4zbz@y...>
                  > wrote:
                  > > --- In digsstv@yahoogroups.com, "mahogany2256" <g7ogx@a...> wrote:
                  > > > Similar in apprearance to DIGTRX carriers but 12 carriers
                  instead
                  > > of
                  > > > DIGTRXs 8 carriers. No identification given. Transmits for
                  more
                  > > than
                  > > > 20 minutes at a time often - it seems - in response to Amateur
                  > > > activity. Frequency is 14.240.1. Ceased today at 1210 UTC.
                  Is
                  > > this
                  > > > a new Digital mode? Is this Amateur or interloper??? Chris
                  G7OGX

                  > > I also listened this signal there is more than one year,
                  > > occupying from 14141.6 kHz to 14144.0 kHz, or 2.4 kHz.
                  > >
                  > > It is not Clover II, nor Clover 2000,
                  > > nor Hamdream, that uses 90 OFDM carriers! :
                  > > http://planeta.terra.com.br/lazer/py4zbz/hamdream.htm
                  > >
                  > > and it is not a new RDFT mode, because these will have 8 or 3
                  > > or 1 carrier.
                  > >
                  > > Roland PY4ZBZ
                  >
                  > Hi all
                  > Name here is Peter
                  > My callsigns are 3A1NA (Monaco) and M1PFS (England)
                  > My current QTH is Monaco (LOC: JN33RR)
                  >
                  > it maybe someone having a qso using the AOR9800.
                  > this device uses 36 ODFM carriers
                  >
                  > Here is a link telling you more about this device below:

                  http://www.s106636181.websitehome.co.uk/aoruk_web/products/misc/ard980
                  > 0/ard9800.htm
                  >
                  > Peter 3A1NA
                • wells10000