HDSSTV on 2 meters ssb

  • aa0oi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 10:00 PM
      Anyone out their for some 2 meter ssb HDSSTV? or even SSTV??
      I'm in Bayfiled Colorado on a south facing mountian at 8000 ft and
      can see most of the norther part of New Mexico.. ( can even see the
      light of ABQ on a good night..
      So how about dropping me a line and set up a sked for some of the
      above...
      working ft847 at 50 watts with 2 meter beam or x-200a vertical (10db
      gain)
      BTU de
      AA0OI@...