SstvPalMultimode

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
      There is a new SstvPalMultimode program available.

      I had some problems downloading and installing.
      The exact size of the zip file should be 3,041,386 bytes.
      The instructions tell you to uninstall the previous version.
      Just delete the files in the Pal folder (not the sub folders).

      I could not get the install program to run on Windows ME.
      I was able to install under Windows XP-Home.  Four RDFT
      files must be manually copied into the Pal folder.

      Good luck !

      73 Dave KB4YZ

      FTP Site for SSTV-PAL Multi Mode by Chris VK3DNH
      http://members.iinet.net.au/~crac/

      SstvPalMultimodeFull..> 01-Feb-2004 18:53   2.9M
      http://members.iinet.net.au/~crac/SstvPalMultimodeFullInstall01FEB04.zip

    • Larry Bush
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2004
        Good morning Dave,

        I downloaded and played with program a bit. Certainly not as polished as DIGTRX.
        I hear talk about a add-on that speeds decoding. I received copy by email. It's called speedup.exe 58 KB. No instructions, etc.
        Looks like a good way to spread virus. Do you know anything about this?

        Larry, W5NCD

        There is a new SstvPalMultimode program available.

        I had some problems downloading and installing.
        The exact size of the zip file should be 3,041,386 bytes.
        The instructions tell you to uninstall the previous version.
        Just delete the files in the Pal folder (not the sub folders).

        I could not get the install program to run on Windows ME.
        I was able to install under Windows XP-Home.  Four RDFT
        files must be manually copied into the Pal folder.

        Good luck !

        73 Dave KB4YZ

        FTP Site for SSTV-PAL Multi Mode by Chris VK3DNH
        http://members.iinet.net.au/~crac/

        SstvPalMultimodeFull..> 01-Feb-2004 18:53   2.9M
        http://members.iinet.net.au/~crac/SstvPalMultimodeFullInstall01FEB04.zip

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Wayne Donnelly

          --